[LLVMdev] post-link Dwarf information appears wrong, works in JIT

edA-qa mort-ora-y eda-qa at disemia.com
Thu Oct 17 21:37:51 PDT 2013

I added several more clauses to see the result. It looks like the
landing pad information is generated correctly: I get the correct number
of action records, each record has a reasonable index into the type
table (from 1 to 9). The encoded address increment in 4 however, which
is unexpected since they are size 8 (in the JIT they increment by 8).
Whatever is causing that may also be responsible for the type table
address being incorrect.

It's the same IR code, so I presume there's something wrong with the
linking via gcc.

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Sign: Please digitally sign your emails.