[LLVMdev] post-link Dwarf information appears wrong, works in JIT

edA-qa mort-ora-y eda-qa at disemia.com
Thu Oct 17 11:35:32 PDT 2013

I'm working on exception handling and having some trouble with type
information. My personality/types work fine when running in the JIT, but
when I produce object files and link them it fails.

In particular, from an action record and the LSDA I get a type table
entry. The problem is this doesn't appear to be pointing to a valid
location. If I derefence it a segfault occurs.

Are there perhaps some linker flags that I must use to get this working
correctly?

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Sign: Please digitally sign your emails.