[LLVMdev] [MSVC] Adding LLVM build target support in VS2013 projects

Josh Samuel JSamuel at iress.com.au
Sun Oct 13 15:05:58 PDT 2013

Hi,

It looks like I forgot to "svn add" the 2 targets files, and a typo appeared in the CMakelists.txt

Fixes attached.    "Works on my machine guarantee" ;-)

Note - to actually compile the MSVC v120 header files will take a fair bit more work - there are a number of type traits not implemented by clang, that are breaking my MFC builds at the moment.  (And a few compiler switches, that will be a separate patch for clang when I'm happier with them)

Cheers,
Josh