[LLVMdev] [lld] Diagnostics

Shankar Easwaran shankare at codeaurora.org
Mon Oct 7 19:30:29 PDT 2013

On 10/7/2013 8:41 PM, Sean Silva wrote:
> Linker scripts will need this (although we still don't really have a good
> idea of how to fully integrate the necessary subset of linker script
> functionality into LLD, and it's not clear when that will become a
> priority).

Linker scripts are generally used on ELF, and the current ELF writer has
support for it in its design (See DefaultELFLayout).

Thanks for bringing up the diagnostics with Linker scripts as clang
style diagnostics would become more useful.

Thanks

Shankar Easwaran

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by the Linux Foundation