[LLVMdev] Typecasting int32ty to int64ty

Abhinash Jain omnia at mailinator.com
Mon Oct 7 02:58:20 PDT 2013

I have something like this on my code :-

vector<Value*> args3;
args3.push_back(instr->getOperand(0)); //where 'instr' is store instruction

Now when I check the Type of instr->getOperand(0).
It varies to i32 and i64, depending on the operand(0) of instruction.
Due to which my vector<Value*> has different Type of Value*.

How can I convert i32 to i64 type before pushing it to the vector<Value*>,
so that all Value* on my vector is of same Type?