[LLVMdev] [lld][failing test] the reason of ifunc.test failing

Shankar Easwaran shankare at codeaurora.org
Sun Oct 6 21:07:48 PDT 2013

In addition I think the LayoutPass std::stable_sort be replaced with
std::sort as total ordering is guaranteed as each File would get an
ordinal and each atom would get an ordinal too, after the below problem
is fixed.

Thanks

Shankar Easwaran

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by the Linux Foundation