[LLVMdev] jit code linkage at run time

Peng Cheng gm4cheng at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 14:15:46 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am using llvm to generate jit code for numerical computation on window 7
64 platform.  There is a function call, pow, in the jit code.  The problem
is that at run time, the pow function call sometimes links to msvcrt.dll,
and sometimes to msvcr100.dll.  These two calls from two dlls return
different results, causing sporadic results.

I tried to make the pow function either intrinsic or function call.  Both
did not work.

My question is that:

Is there a way to tell the jit engine to link the pow function to a
specific dll?

or

are there any other suggestions?

Thanks,