[LLVMdev] "Mapping High-Level Constructs to LLVM IR" Github URL

Mikael Lyngvig mikael at lyngvig.org
Thu Nov 28 18:07:32 PST 2013

Hi,

It will probably take a few weeks or a month before the "Mapping High-Level
Constructs to LLVM IR" document is ready for prime time.  Until then, you
can review and study it at this URL:

https://github.com/archfrog/llvm-doc/blob/master/MappingHighLevelConstructsToLLVMIR.rst

Please notice that I specifically do not advocate reviewing the document
for a week or two.  But feel free to give me any feedback, comments, and
criticism that you may have to share.

Once the document has been finalized and comitted to LLVM, I'll delete the
repository at Github - or, perhaps even better, simply make a small page
that refers to the official copy in LLVM.

-- Mikael