[LLVMdev] MCJIT RemoteMemoryManager Failures on ARM

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Tue Nov 26 01:30:29 PST 2013

On 26 November 2013 01:55, NAKAMURA Takumi <geek4civic at gmail.com> wrote:

> IMHO, tests may be suppressed with lit.local.cfg, only if;

They were disabled, but then re-enabled because they don't fail on normal
build bots, but they do on self-host bots. So, I think this is a more
serious issue than just MCJIT, I think this is a Clang miscompilation. I'll
try on x86 to see if the self-hosting problem appears.

  - The issue is filed -- PR18057
>   - There is at least one person responsible to watch on this issue.

Yes, but without priority, the bug will be forgotten.

I would not help you since I don't have any arm boxes.

I have an ARM box which you can SSH into, if you need. My knowledge of how
the MCJIT should behave is very limited. If you're willing to take a look,
I'd do my best to help you working on ARM.

cheers,
--renato