[LLVMdev] SchedMachineModel clarifications

Umesh Kalappa umesh.kalappa0 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 08:06:55 PST 2013

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the link and my bad last  mail has the old patch file.

Please have look at the attached patch file  herewith,which  has the latest
changes.

i'm new to llvm testing framework and cross compilation  as such ,Please
can you through some lights like references etc ,Which states that  how can
i  cross compile the llvm for Bulldozer and run  the performance test
 against my changes.So  that i can tune for a better result.

Thanks
~Umesh