[LLVMdev] Fwd: CMake pools for linking?

Mikael Lyngvig mikael at lyngvig.org
Sat Nov 16 18:47:37 PST 2013

Sigh.  I only afterwards did a Google search and can see that the issue has
been up before.  The solution is to use flock:

    export LD=flock /tmp/linker.lock ld.gold

(Which I have not tested yet as the build is commencing.)

P.S. Sorry for the noise, but not being omniscient is rather limiting at
times :-)

-- Mikael