[LLVMdev] dominator, post-dominator and memory leak

Henrique Santos henrique.nazare.santos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 02:01:04 PST 2013

> It seems that placing the calls to free at the predecessors of dominance
> frontier is inadequate. It is possible that there are exit blocks that are
> dominated by BB12 (calls to malloc). I guess we can also insert calls to
> free at these exit blocks too.

That crossed my mind a few minutes later. : )

If you're interested, PRE.cpp existed last at r25315. It calculates the
"availability frontier" which is probably what you're looking for.
I suggest, however, that you try coming up with another solution instead.
You might consider using -mergereturn.

H.