[LLVMdev] Limit loop vectorizer to SSE

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Wed Nov 13 01:26:17 PST 2013

On 12 November 2013 21:10, Josh Klontz <josh.klontz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Porting my project from JIT to MCJIT did not fix the code generation bug
> Frank is also experiencing. However, Renato's "-avx" suggestion did resolve
> the issue for me. Hopefully we can get some traction on this bug, happy to
> help where possible!

Hi Josh, Frank,

Glad to see you can continue with your work, regardless of the AVX bug. It
would be great if you guys could reduce the IR and report the AVX bug in
bugzilla, I'm hoping you both found the same error (fingers crossed), but
feel free to open separate bugs, and we'll join later if they are the same.

Thanks!
--renato