[LLVMdev] Proposal for safe-to-execute meta-data for heap accesses

Dean Sutherland dsutherland at cert.org
Mon Nov 11 07:24:40 PST 2013

FYI, we (DeLesley Hutchins at Google and my group at CERT) have a new static analysis under development that will be able to express and enforce this kind of property (once the analysis is up and working). When we get to the point where it can handle the LLVM & Clang sources, implementer will be able to count on having code that actually follows the rules, too.

Dean Sutherland
dsutherland at cert.org

[SNIP]