[LLVMdev] about creating the first value of the storeinst

marwayusuf at feng.bu.edu.eg marwayusuf at feng.bu.edu.eg
Sun Nov 10 06:04:51 PST 2013

It worked. I managed finally to create the StoreInst.

The problem was in AllocaInst from the start. I was passing a wrong type for CreateAlloca function so it was generating a wrong pointer.

Regards,
Marwa Yusuf
Teaching Assistant - Computer Engineering Department
Faculty of Engineering - Benha University
E-JUST MSc Student
Computer Science & Engineering Dept.