[LLVMdev] Activating MIPS Code Emitter.

Jafar J pluck90 at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 06:23:27 PDT 2013

Hello,

    Is it possible to activate the MIPS code emitter during Post-RA scheduler. I tried including both MipsCodeEmitter.cpp and JITCodeEmitter.h to PostRASchedulerList.cpp, but when I rebuild the compiler I get an error that says “/lib/Target/Mips/MCTargetDesc/MipsMCTargetDesc.h fatal error: MipsGenRegisterInfo.inc file not found”. I’m assuming that the MipsGenRegisterInfo.inc is not yet generated when I’m trying to include it in the PostRAScheduler. Is this the way to activate the mipsCodeEmitter during PostRA Scheduler or am I missing something here.

Thanks,
    Jafar J.