[LLVMdev] Installing LLVM Tools

Eric Lu eirc.lew at gmail.com
Sun May 26 18:56:27 PDT 2013

Kyle, I install llvm with cmake, and there are llvm tools installed
default. The following is related commands.
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Debug"
 -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/xxx/software/llvmsvn
-DCMAKE_EXPORT_COMPILE_COMMANDS=ON /home/xxx/software/llvm-3.2-svn
make -j32
make install -j32

If you don't want to execute "make install",  the related bins are in
 some-dir-to-build/bin

Eric