[LLVMdev] [polly] Polly Loop info and LoopSimplify functionality

Sergei Larin slarin at codeaurora.org
Thu May 16 11:03:12 PDT 2013

Tobias,

  Thank you for the exceptional turnaround time. The second fix (r181987)
appears to get it. The real issue seems to be that we have never added the
newly created (child) loop to the parent loop. It in turn was confusing the
LoopInfo regeneration in some scenarios... I am still testing the fix, but
thank you again for such a prompt reaction.

Sergei

---
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by
The Linux Foundation