[LLVMdev] Update information about Jade project

Antoine Lorence Antoine.Lorence at insa-rennes.fr
Tue May 14 01:50:34 PDT 2013

Hi everybody,

We work for a few week to update our project Jade (Just-In-Time Adaptive
Decoder Engine) already referenced on "LLVM Projects" page
(http://llvm.org/ProjectsWithLLVM/#jade). After some updates, we are
able to compile Jade with the upcoming LLVM version.

I want to ask you if it is possible to update the first link for the
Jade project on ProjectsWithLLVM page, since it is outdated ? The
current link point to sourceforge trac app, but we migrated to GitHub a
few months ago. Is it possible to update the link to the new page:
https://github.com/orcc/jade ?

Thanks in advance,

Antoine Lorence

--