[LLVMdev] LLVM based project "objekt" available at GitHub

Sebastian Dreßler dressler at zib.de
Sat May 11 09:14:57 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce, that I managed it to make my project "objekt"
available at GitHub. You can get the source from

    https://github.com/sdressler/objekt

objekt will be a collection of passes for managing memory objects. It
currently consists only of a single pass, which determines the data
volume (i.e. the amount of data to be transferred) from a function
(kernel), this is the "KDV" pass. I plan to release at least two more
passes:

- One to determine the "data direction" of objects (e.g. in, out), which
is actually used by KDV but not yet usable as stand-alone pass

- One to perform loop analysis to derive data access patterns

I would be even happier, if this project could also be listed on the
LLVM project page. The more bug reports and suggestions, the better ;)

Cheers,
Sebastian

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards