[LLVMdev] C++ Name mangling

Reid Kleckner rnk at google.com
Thu May 9 05:52:55 PDT 2013

No, the LLVM Mangler class really only does low-level manglings like
'_' prefixing, stdcall mangling on Windows, and escaping funny
symbols.

The Clang mangler, however, does what you want.  But, you'll need to
feed it a clang AST in order to get a name out.  Depending on the
parameters of your function, this may be easy or hard.