[LLVMdev] Getting state at interrupt of JIT

marwayusuf at feng.bu.edu.eg marwayusuf at feng.bu.edu.eg
Thu Mar 21 03:20:09 PDT 2013

Dear All
Here is another question and any help is appreciated.
Is there any way to get the state of the running program interrupt of JIT?
I've managed to interrupt JIT while running some function and direct it to some function that plays as a handler. However, at this function I need to get the exact state of the running function. By state I mean which instruction, which basicblock, variables addresses and values, stack state ... etc.

Regards,
Marwa Yusuf
Teaching Assistant - Computer Engineering Department
Faculty of Engineering - Benha University
E-JUST MSc Student
Computer Science & Engineering Dept.