[LLVMdev] [llvm-c] Copyright notice in language bindings

Moritz Maxeiner moritzmaxeiner at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 14 09:17:57 PDT 2013

Hi again,

I just finished putting the README.md together and I would like to know
if there's anything
relevant to LLVM'S copyright notice/license that I overlooked:

    License
    -------

    **llvm-d** is released under the MIT license, see LICENSE.txt
    or [here](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) for details.

    **llvm-d** uses code fragments from LLVM's C API headers to
    provide its bindings to LLVM. The above paragraph does not
    apply to these code fragments, instead the following two
    paragraphs apply to them:

    LLVM is Copyright (c) 2003-2013 University of Illinois at
    Urbana-Champaign.
    All rights reserved.

    LLVM is distributed under the University of Illinois Open Source
    License. See http://opensource.org/licenses/UoI-NCSA.php for details.

Thank you again for your time,

-- Moritz