[LLVMdev] LNT BenchmarkGame

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Tue Mar 12 09:33:49 PDT 2013

On 12 March 2013 16:21, Duncan Sands <baldrick at free.fr> wrote:

> IIRC the reference output is not used by default.  You have to put
>   USE_REFERENCE_OUTPUT := 1
> in the Makefile in order to make use of the reference output.  As
> BenchmarkGame doesn't have this, are you sure the reference output
> is causing the problem?

That was my initial assumption, too. But if I just run that test, the
Makefile doesn't use GCC at all and only copies the reference_output to the
out-nat file.

I then copied a "good" output to the reference_output, and the test passed.
I'm intrigued... ;)

Attached is a test.log of a local run. The buildbots' logs are pretty
similar on BenchmarkGame.

cheers,
--renato