[LLVMdev] LNT BenchmarkGame

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Tue Mar 12 09:19:46 PDT 2013

On 12 March 2013 15:28, Hal Finkel <hfinkel at anl.gov> wrote:

> Can't we just paste in a RNG so that we'll get the same output on all
> systems (and can still use the reference output)?

We can, though other tests suffer from the same issue. Would be good to
have a solution to all of them without pasting the same code on all of them.

I really thought that the native output was always generated by the "native
compiler" which is normally GCC. Removing the reference output doesn't
work, since it just creates an empty file instead. The Makefile is too
simple to mean anything, but maybe there's some environment variable that
needs setting to make LNT get the result from a GCC run...

--renato