[LLVMdev] Profiling LLVM JIT code

Priyendra Deshwal deshwal at scaligent.com
Mon Mar 4 17:58:35 PST 2013

Thanks for the info. I am using old JIT. So that should not be a problem.

I will take a look at using oprofile. I have never used it - so will be
somewhat of a learning curve.

I notice that the configure script has a --with-oprofile option. In
addition to enabling that, is there something else that also needs to be
done? My copy of LLVM is compiled with --enable-optimized. Will
--with-oprofile work fine with that or should I disable optimized?

Regards,
-- Priyendra