[LLVMdev] AESOP autoparallelizing compiler

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Sun Mar 3 12:06:44 PST 2013

----- Original Message -----

This sounds very interesting; thanks for sharing this with the community. I'd also like to know more about this.

Also, out of curiosity, two quick questions:

1. Why are you using the old induction-variable simplification?

2. Are you generating OpenMP runtime calls (I see some omp references in the CodeGenerationPass); if so, for what runtime?

Sincerely,
Hal