[LLVMdev] Addresses about Label or baiscblock

lipengcheng pli at cs.rochester.edu
Sun Jun 23 22:47:10 PDT 2013

Hi LLVMDEV,

Thanks for your suggestions ahead of time.

In the terminator instruction of each basic block, it often appears an br instruction,
eg. br i8 cond, label %for.entry, label %for.loop.
When this code is translated into assembly codes, it will be a jump instruction with
a relative address, like  jmp 01.

My question is can I do some modification to let the jump instruction be with the
absolute address ? Are there any compiler options to control this ?

Really appreciate that if you can help!

Thanks,

Pengcheng