[LLVMdev] is it possible to get a pointer to a value

edA-qa mort-ora-y eda-qa at disemia.com
Wed Jun 19 20:28:03 PDT 2013

Is there a simple way to get a pointer to value? Currently I do an
alloca and load the value into that space. I wonder if the "intent" is
lost when I do this and it hurts optimization.

I need a pointer so I can call functions which take a pointer to the value.

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Sign: Please digitally sign your emails.