[LLVMdev] Getting the memory address of all operands on an expression

Abhinash Jain omnia at mailinator.com
Mon Jun 10 14:05:29 PDT 2013

How to get memory address of all operands which constitutes an expression ?

eg. a=b+c; (want to know the memory address of b and c)...... Since I want
this at run time, So at assembly level this expression will become something
like as follows:-

Load r1, M[b]

Load r2, M[c]

r3=r1+r2

store M[a],r3

Now what i want to do is that, at every store instruction, I should get the
memory address of all the operands which have constituted that expression.
i.e. when am about to store at M[a], so with the help of r3, I should get
the memory address of b & c.

Have already gone through some basics of "use-def" thing but being novice to
LLVM, am not been able to write the pass for it. Hence need help on writing
the pass for it.