[LLVMdev] wiki page for how to run llvm-test suite for mips using qemu user mode

reed kotler rkotler at mips.com
Sat Jun 8 12:16:43 PDT 2013

I've made a wiki page for running test-suite for Mips using qemu user
mode and from the tip of tree llvm.

https://dmz-portal.mips.com/wiki/Building_test-suite_and_running_it_under_Qemu

Previous we had lots of custom scripts and modifications to llvm
test-suite tip of tree to to do this but this wiki makes all of that
obsolete now and we can run everything from tip of tree.

Our tool chain works very well in a cross environment and that is partly
why this is possible now
(thanks to Simon Atanasyan).

I have not tested this method for any other llvm targets but no doubt
there will be some issues.