[LLVMdev] CFG of a function

Alexandru Ionut Diaconescu alexandruionutdiaconescu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 01:59:30 PDT 2013

I don't use a function for do the mapping, it may be MapValue(). If it does
not work, alias an int identifier for each basic block. Be aware because
basic block cannot have the same name (getName) in the same function, but
they might have the same name being in different functions. Therefore, take
into account the function name as well.

Good luck

--
Best regards,