[LLVMdev] generate ponter/array access bounds expressions

Eric Lu eirc.lew at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 06:20:16 PDT 2013

Hello,

  I want to generate pointer/array access bounds expressions within LLVM. I
have read some docs about symbolic and KLEE, but I am not sure if there are
some better methods.

  I guess it is possible to do it with symbolic execution[1], but I think
it is a little complex to do my project with klee. It seems I need to do
some work like in [1] to KLEE to finish my project.

   And I wonder if  there are some better methods available in LLVM IR?
 I.E. are there exmple code  in SAFECode?

Or are there some better ways to do this?

[1]   Symbolic Bounds Analysis of Pointers, Array Indices, and Accessed
Memory Regions

Thanks!

Eric