[LLVMdev] LLVM/Clang research questions

Brent Gregory Roth brent.gregory.roth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 05:32:17 PDT 2013

Hi Duncan,

Are the segmented stacks actually on separate memory segments? My intended
purpose for placing different datatypes on separate stacks is such that
memory accesses to one datatype won't be allowed to overflow to another
datatype.

If they aren't, in fact, on separate memory segments, are you aware of a
way to place a non-readable/-writable segment in between two other stack
segments?

Thanks,

~Brent Roth~