[LLVMdev] running test-suite in cross compilation/execution

Reed Kotler rkotler at mips.com
Sun Jun 2 01:32:17 PDT 2013

It seems like you would to run gcc and llvm/clang as separate steps (if
you are not comparing with reference files) when in cross mode.

Otherwise you will have a train wreck with conflicting options because
the basic compiler target is built into gcc compilers and is not for
clang unless host==target.