[LLVMdev] Steps to addDestination

Rasha Omar rasha.sala7 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 16:28:12 PDT 2013

1- I need the first example.
2- I set the Address uninitialized according to the documentation
" Setting the name on the Value automatically updates the module's symbol
table"
from Value.h source code
3- I'm not sure about "select" instruction, you mean that the address is
the new destination (basic block)that will be added
Thanks

--
*Rasha Salah Omar
Msc Student at E-JUST