[LLVMdev] issues for mac os building llvm?

reed kotler rkotler at mips.com
Thu Jul 18 16:51:09 PDT 2013

On 07/18/2013 04:39 PM, Eli Friedman wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 4:29 PM, reed kotler <rkotler at mips.com> wrote:
>> I built llvm and clang on my home mac which has just a normal mac os file
>> system and everything seem to build just fine.
>>
>> Are there any requirements for needing linux style upper/lowercase file
>> systems for llvm/clang tool chains?
> Umm, are you unhappy that it works? :)
>
> -Eli
I just bought an 11" mac air for when I'm travelling or somewhere else
that is not at work and wanted to be able to do llvm work on it.

I got the the 8 gig version but with a 128 gig flash drive because it
seemed to be enough but if I had to create another partition for llvm,
then maybe I should get the 256 gig version.

It's not really a work computer but I wanted to be able to do some
things on it.