[LLVMdev] Windows Binaries for 3.3 - I've built some (including shared library)

Callum Rogers callum.a.rogers at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 16:23:37 PDT 2013

I've seen a lot people trying to find Windows binaries/tripping up on
the Windows compilation process recently which has not been helped by
the releases part of the website still lacking Windows binaries. So I
went and built some and put them in this repo:
https://github.com/CRogers/LLVM-Windows-Binaries/releases, although they
are built using VC++ instead of mingw32 (which may be better, due to
fewer dependencies). It even has the elusive Windows shared library that
is officially unsupported as part of the build process but is required
for bindings that use the C API (such as the fantastic llvm-fs). Enjoy!

I am considering compiling clang for Windows too, if I have the time and
there is interest.

Cheers,
Callum