[LLVMdev] regarding compiling clang for different platform

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Thu Jul 18 00:37:46 PDT 2013

Hi Venkata,

Some folks are working on Clang+LLVM to work on Android on a separate
project called LLVMLinux:
http://llvm.linuxfoundation.org/index.php/Main_Page

There you can find a lot of information on how to build Android with Clang,
and find the modified trees for the kernel and userland, as well as LLVM to
compile and boot on your device. Feel free to join the mailing list and ask
the same question, I'm sure they'll be able to help.

cheers,
--renato