[LLVMdev] llvm bay-area social in july

Nick Lewycky nlewycky at google.com
Tue Jul 9 13:26:24 PDT 2013

On 9 July 2013 13:18, Micah Villmow <micah.villmow at smachines.com> wrote:

>  I think the database got corrupted again, only shows 4 people showing
> up, but there were quite a few more last week.

Thanks.

I added a memcache layer after it started getting a very large number of
hits from a spammer (they can't post due to the captcha but that doesn't
stop them from loading the page so many times it puts us out of database
read quota!), and apparently there's a bug somewhere in there. I'll try to
get it fixed before next month, but for now I can click a button and
everybody's posts reappear.

Nick

PS. Micah, I saw a duplicate entry for you and chose to delete it. Just
wanted you to know that that part isn't a glitch in the recovery process or
something.