[LLVMdev] Hi, people, I propose to move Debug and Object File related headers out of Support

罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) luoyonggang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 00:43:15 PDT 2013

LLVM is a modularized software system, so I hope it's was modularized,
And ELF.h is definitely belongs to Object by classification,
The things that confused me is the ELF.h was placed under Support and
don't know why.
Indeed, I checked that those source codes that include ELF.h also
include files under Object folder,
so that's the reason to move ELF.h from Support to Object.

--
         此致
礼