[LLVMdev] SIMD trigonometry/logarithms?

Justin Holewinski justin.holewinski at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 06:22:19 PST 2013

I'm wondering if it makes sense to instead supply a bc math library.  I
would think it would be easier to maintain and debug, and should still give
you all of the benefits.  You could just link with it early in the
optimization pipeline to ensure inlining.  This may also make it easier to
maintain SIMD functions for multiple backends.

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Hal Finkel <hfinkel at anl.gov> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks,

Justin Holewinski