[LLVMdev] lldb cannot display structure type for llvm3.2

Jonathan gamma_chen at yahoo.com.tw
Sun Jan 27 00:11:56 PST 2013

I find the lldb cannot display structure type information, such as "print ArgLocs.size()" as follows,

-> 593 	    CCValAssign &VA = ArgLocs[i];
   594 	    EVT ValVT = VA.getValVT();
   595 	    ISD::ArgFlagsTy Flags = Ins[i].Flags;
   596 	    bool IsRegLoc = VA.isRegLoc();
(lldb) print ArgLocs.size()
error: call to a function 'llvm::SmallVectorTemplateCommon<llvm::CCValAssign>::size() const' that is not present in the target
error: Couldn't materialize struct: Structure hasn't been laid out yet

I use Xcode 4.5.2 and my lldb can display structure type information on llvm 3.1.
gdb can display the structure type on llvm 3.2.

Jonathan