[LLVMdev] local test-suite failures on linux

Redmond, Paul paul.redmond at intel.com
Thu Jan 17 14:24:16 PST 2013

Hi,

I get the following failures when I run the test-suite on linux (Ubuntu 12.04) using LNT (lnt runtest nt ...):

(all are execution failures)
MultiSource/Applications/Burg
MultiSource/Applications/ClamAV
MultiSource/Applications/lemon
MultiSource/Applications/obsequi
MultiSource/Benchmarks/MiBench/automotive-bitcount
MultiSource/Benchmarks/MiBench/telecomm-FFT
MultiSource/Benchmarks/Olden/voronoi
MultiSource/Benchmarks/Ptrdist/anagram
SingleSource/Benchmarks/BenchmarkGame

Everything is built off trunk.

Has anyone else seen these failures and found a fix? Perhaps I'm missing a dependency? There doesn't appear to be a linux machine on llvm.org/perf to compare with either.

paul