[LLVMdev] IMPORTANT: Change of release tarball. Yes, again.

dag at cray.com dag at cray.com
Mon Jan 14 13:41:05 PST 2013

Anton Korobeynikov <anton at korobeynikov.info> writes:

> Dear All,
>
> The release tarball was just reverted to old (original) state.
>
> This is what I have locally:
>
> $ shasum llvm-3.2.src.tar.gz
> 42d139ab4c9f0c539c60f5ac07486e9d30fc1280  llvm-3.2.src.tar.gz
>
> Please let me know asap, if something is still broken.

I'm confused.  Does the release tarball now match RELEASE_32/final or
not?  If not, that's a problem for those of us who count on the
repository matching the actual release.

At the very least they should match so we can check out the release at
some point in the future.

It would be nice if someone could fix up 3.1 to sync things up.

                               -David