[LLVMdev] DebugInfo library and relocations in the .debug_line section

Eric Christopher echristo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:43:17 PST 2013

That relocation handling is only done for the llvm-dwarfdump binary. MCJIT
handles relocations a bit different. I think you just need to go ahead and
allow the MCJIT relocation handling machinery to work on non-alloc sections
and it should go ahead and handle these just fine, unless you're using the
existing stuff in lib/DebugInfo to print out information or something?

If this isn't what you're doing can you give me a bit more information on
your current code?

-eric