[LLVMdev] ASan and UBSan Test Failures

Alexander Potapenko glider at google.com
Thu Jan 10 04:41:50 PST 2013

Hi Meador,

I couldn't reproduce the ASan failures on my 10.8 machine (trying that
on a 10.7 one now)
I'll look into making the in-process symbolizer work on OSX (which
should fix some of the ubsan failures), but we do not need it in
production currently, so I'm not sure when I get to it.

--
Alexander Potapenko
Software Engineer