[LLVMdev] SVN GIT version corresponding to release

Pankaj Gode godepankaj at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 06:16:50 PST 2013

Hi All,

I was checking for GIT or SVN versions corresponding to llvm3.1 release by checking svn and git logs, but failed to find the exact match.

I checked with r156747, which is the last version it shows in
http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/tags/RELEASE_31/
but when I 'diff' this with the 'downloaded llvm3.1 release'(http://llvm.org/releases/download.html#3.1), then I get a lot of differences.
(i have excluded .svn directory, .git and some other files during diff)

Version 'r155051' logs about creating new directory for 'release_31'. The diff with this version though gives me marginally less differences.

Which SVN or GIT version should be considered as equivalent to llvm3.1 release ?

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj