[LLVMdev] Does LLVM sign ARM ELFs?

Greg Fitzgerald garious at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:50:53 PST 2013

Hi Tim, Renato,

Revisiting this one from about a month back, is anyone tracking what GAS
assembly compatibility issues remain?  If we only need to compile C and
C++, things are looking very good, but when you throw handwritten assembly
into the mix, not so much.  The goal is GAS compatibility, right?  Not UAL?
 Or is there a hope to make both work?

Thanks,
Greg