[LLVMdev] Test Suite - Livermore Loops

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Thu Jan 3 08:55:53 PST 2013

On 3 January 2013 16:37, David Blaikie <dblaikie at gmail.com> wrote:

> My only hesitation here is that using LNT as the authoritative runner

does have a little more setup overhead for people wishing to run the
> suite (they need to install some extra stuff).

Yes, there is an issue on shared machines, regarding installing new
software (mainly the virtualenv, since lnt itself is local to the sandbox).

However, to be fair, I found it way simpler to run the LNT tests than the
buildbots. The documentation was much clearer and the process sleeker.

cheers,
--renato